Monday, July 9, 2018

Happy Birthday to twin brother Ken!!!

7/9 (Post by Stu):  Yep, best start to the birthday.  Just finished my quick treatments for today.  Now,  the family and Leland are going to Duartes in Pescadero for Olallieberry Pie and Artichoke soup.

Some other birthday week stuff going on:
*  All week:  Exercise -- Leland has been taking me to the Elks for racquetball.  I had to rip off the sole of my shoes bc he got ahead of me and I had to claim a uniform malfunction.
*  Wednesday @ 1pm:  Stu and Leland are buying semi-cheap day game Giants tickets (anyone is welcome to join us)
*  Weekend:  partying locally -- friends coming in town from Maryland and LA

Thanks to all who can pre-celebrated my birthday with me.  Thanks so much to Saori O'Reilly and the Ten-ichi crew for a great night and surprise with the Cal Band theme.  And, good times at Santa Cruz beach boardwalk to play with the Dorns, Ken Elefant's family, and Sharon.

Special thanks to brother Ken for the birthday massage chair -- it's especially needed for Leland when I beat him in racquetball.

Treatments are all going well.  No side effects.  And, fun drives up to UCSF.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Stuey!! I’m so glad you had a great time celebrating. I love and miss you and am thinking of you always. xo

    ReplyDelete