Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Driving with Stu

Hey there,
Sandi here!  I thought it might be fun to have some friends drive with Stu and spend some time with him (sort of like "Car Talk" or "Karaoke Car Riding") .  I have a schedule of drives below that you can sign up to help with, if you're free and up for doing that.

It's about a 2 1/2 hour commitment.  Pick Stu up at the time stated on the google sheet, drop him of for a quick 20 minute treatment and then drive back.  Alternatively you could schedule something fun to do with him around SF after the treatment.  I think Stu is up for lunch, a trip to the zoo, the beach, a walk thru Golden Gate park, Filoli (we have a membership now) or whatever...
Just schedule it with Stu and sign up on the google spreadsheet.

Please sign up here if you'd like:


The girls and I are out of town July 26th through Aug 6th if you want to schedule some time to go out , bring a meal for just Stu, hang out at our house with Stu, walk Buddy, get in a workout...

Hope that this will bring some fun times for you and Stu!
Sandi

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant! Wish I was local so I could do this. Love you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete