Friday, June 8, 2018

(From Stu, 6am 6/8):  checking in for my 2nd procedure.

Yesterday was great - I got to go to lunch for Stella’s graduation lunch (missed the ceremony though), Went shopping with Jaida, and watched a family movie.  (I thought I’d be stuck at UCSF, but they let me go after a little while).

Today should go well. I’m out this time, so not much for me to do except think about my smiling family, pretty flowers, Fred’s Screaming Eagle, etc.  I should wake up about 3pm, and will recover Friday night and Saturday.  Should be celebrating the Warriors win then and will party with you.

Unfortunately, no lab tests yet. I suspect that they are waiting until I have this other surgery done, get it’s analysis, and combine it with the frontal lobe from last week.  It’s a little frustrating, but I guess I get it. FWIW, I won’t be posting my lab analysts, but I thank you all for your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you! I got a call back for another interview with the AI ML startup I told you about! I think it is going to be a great day for us buddy! Carpe Diem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Stu we are sending love and goodness your way.
    Snyder family by the sea your cousins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and Prayers. Let us know if you need anything! - Quezada family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stu you are an incredible trooper.

    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stu,
    Warriors win was all for you...hope the surgery went smoothly today and been thinking about you and sending love. Looking forward to seeing you in the hood soon. Love, Jen, Todd, Jake, Tyler and Julia

    ReplyDelete