Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Surgery went fine

4 hour surgery only went for 2 hours!  Trying to repurpose Stella's saying that she used after her resetting of the arm procedure, as the anesthesia from my surgery wore off, I yelled "I'm back, bitches".  It wasn't as funny as when Stella used it, but Sandi got the idea that I was in good shape and in good spirits!

Getting the cousin contest going, LA Cousin Jake is back in my room (we had dinner with him last night).  Sure, we are eating food and watching movies, but what the hell -- Cousin Compete.  Ha!!!

All good.  Moving to a lower intense room tomorrow afternoon.

Stu

1 comment:

  1. Knew you would rock it, Stewie! I even wore my Team Stu shirt to workout on Monday because I needed the motivation to be tough like you!

    ReplyDelete